Ubuntu Linux Tutorial Video - Try for FREE
This thorough Ubuntu Linux Tutorial Video Online Training allows users to finally discover why up-and-coming programmers have been talking about this alternative operating system. Presented in a straightforward online video format, you'll be instructed in a simple and linear fashion with visual examples how to install, program, and remaster this popular Linux application. Produced and taught by Linux expert Charles Griffin, this tutorial video course offers a comprehensive introduction to using Ubuntu Linux as an operating platform. Whether you are experienced with Linux in one form or another or just looking to explore alternatives to the mainstream operating systems, these video learning courses will give you the knowledge to explore Ubuntu and all of its derivatives. Users of any programming skill or experience will benefit from the clear, example-based online video tutorials because of the intuitive format and customizable format. Beginners can start with basic introductions to the software, while those with some knowledge or experience can skip to more advanced lessons like firmware and software support. Signing up for our online subscription plan gives you immediate access to these tutorials.
The fastest and most cost effective way to learn!
Forget boring books! No need for expensive classroom training.
Easy to follow tutorial videos that play right from your own computer. Login from home or office -- the choice is yours. All tutorials are taught by world-leading experts, giving you unlimited access to over 600 different subjects for an amazing low price!
- Unlimited viewing. No Hidden Costs
- Downloadable working files.
- Instant Access
- Expert instructors.
- Use at home / work or both.
- Works on PC or Mac.
- Telephone Tech support.
- Cancel at any time.
- 600+ courses for 1 low fee.
- New titles added monthly.
- 100% Guaranteed
Your are currently in Demo Mode
You are in Demo mode which only allows access to the first 3 chapters of this Ubuntu Linux training course and all the other titles listed on this site, this is to help you evaluate the quality of the training before joining.
If you decide to join, you will instantly have totally UNLIMITED ACCESS to over 600 professionally created video tutorials, you will be able to access the content from any location, no restrictions are placed on the amount of content you can watch, and you can also cancel at any time you wish.
Over 4000 hours of training for just $30.00.
Once a member you will have instant unrestricted access to this and every other title listed on this site. That’s an Amazing 6000+ hours worth of high quality video training for just $30.00 a month.
- About this course Demo
- About Linux & Free Software Demo
- About Ubuntu Linux Demo
- Where to Go for Help Demo
- How to Obtain Ubuntu Linux Demo
- Downloading Ubuntu Linux Live CD Demo
- Checking MD5 Sum & Burning to CDRom Demo
- Initial Boot Menu Demo
- Default Desktop Environment - GNOME Demo
- Examples Folder Demo
- Preinstallation Steps Demo
- Install LiveCD Pt.1 Demo
- Install LiveCD Pt.2 Demo
Booting Ubuntu Linux & The GNOME Desktop
- Initial Boot & Login Screen
- Exploring the GNOME Desktop
- Virtual Desktops
Nautilus File Manager
- File Manager Basics
- The Home Directory
- Emblems, Right Click Menus, Drag & Drop
- Nautilus Special Locations
- Linux Filesystem Hierarchy Pt.1
- Linux Filesystem Hierarchy Pt.2
- Drives, Case Sensitivity, & Permissions
- Changing the Background
- Changing Themes, Adding New Elements
- Creating Your Own Theme Pt.1
- Creating Your Own Theme Pt.2
- Customizing Panels & Applets
- Changing Font Preferences
- Applications Menu
- Places Menu Pt.1
- Places Menu Pt.2
- System Menu
- System/Preferences Menu Pt.1
- System/Preferences Menu Pt.2
- System/Preferences Menu Pt.3
- System/Preferences Menu Pt.4
- System/Preferences Menu Pt.5
- System/Administration Menu Pt.1
- System/Administration Menu Pt.2
- Legal Issues
- Audio Applications
- Video, Photo, & Image Editing Applications
- OpenOffice.org Overview
- OpenOffice.org Writer & Calc Pt.1
- OpenOffice.org Writer & Calc Pt.2
- OpenOffice.org Base & Impress
Adding New Software
- Add/Remove Software Application
- Software Sources
- Synaptic Package Manager
- Easy Ubuntu & Automatix
Introduction to the Terminal
- Gnome Terminal Application
- Basic Commands Pt.1
- Basic Commands Pt.2
- Applications, System Logs & Apt-Get Pt.1
- Applications, System Logs & Apt-Get Pt.2
- Using Text Editors Pt.1
- Using Text Editors Pt.2
Windows Applications in Linux
- WINE Project
- Crossover Office & Cedega
- Concluding Thoughts
- About the Author
Ubuntu Linux Video Tutorial
Other Training Videos by this author
Unlimited Access to over 600 Titles (6000+ hours )
No Minimum Term - No Contract
Instant Access - No Restrictions
Own this Training Course on CD
Linux Ubuntu tutorial on CD.
Multi User Accounts - Cost Effective Training
Free Certification - Prove Your Skills
Little Rock, AR ;